skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Apparent Engineer
Let's face it - you know one when you see one...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Edinburgh Festival 2009
These guys are crazy...didn't have much memory in the camera, but you'll get the idea...
Now that was fun, wasn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(2)
▼
August
(1)
Edinburgh Festival 2009
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
About Me
Bryan
Bred, born and raised to be an engineer. Working in the Petrochemical industry for 20 years, I'm officially hopeless...let's just say no one ever accuses me of being in sales!
View my complete profile
My Project
This is my 1986 Nissan 300ZX. I will be restoring to as like-new as I can afford (both time and money).
No comments:
Post a Comment